Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stay Tuned lots more to come

     It's almost time for Summer fun to begin for the year. My kids will be home 24/7, EEEEK,  in just one more week! Having said that; I am already finding things to keep them busy. Like Vacation Bible School, AFLAC reading program, AMF free Kids Bowling, and of course Carmike Kids Series! I am really looking forward to taking our sweet                                                                                                        
time for a little while.


   This Summer we also will be relocating from GA to CA. Talk about big changes, they are a coming. So much to do and so little time. But no worries for you my darling readers. I have plenty of reviews to post. I am a GA native so there will be plenty of places to talk about from the South East and believe it or not as far West as CA. Shhhh, don't tell her but I daughter was born in the South, SoCAL that is! She thinks she is a Southern Belle, LOL! The jokes on her *insert maniacle laugh


  In the coming weeks I will be giving you plenty of information to cover your days with the sweet sounds of laughter for you and your loved ones. If there is a place you want to know more about give me a shout out. I have probably been there done that and got the T-Shirt to prove it (well maybe a few 100 pictures).


Until then, look for your local Vacation Bible Schools, Summer camps, reading programs and library events.



Thanks for reading StMS

Carmike Kids Series
AMF 3 Free Kids Games *in order to get free games you must be under 15 and choose AMF Lanes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment